Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos opens up over family heartache and hails backing from fans ahead of Celtic showdown
Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos has opened up over the personal tragedy that has driven him on during his career.In an emotional interview with the club’s TV channel, the Colombia international revealed how he vowed to take care of his family after his youngster sister tragically died and says it feels him with pride that he has fulfilled his promise.Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers2
Alfredo Morelos has become a key man for Rangers
The 22-year-old said: “My family supports me very unconditionally, they always give me that motivation, that love, to do things better every day.“The love of my parents, my sisters, it makes me proud to be doing what I’ve been doing so far.“My little sister was a very big motivation for me. I told my mother that I would take care of them, because we were a very poor family there in Colombia, in Cerete.“After my little sister died, I told my mother one day I’m going to take care of you and my whole family and, thank God, we are now doing really well.“Now I am in this great institution where everything is really working out for me.“My family is very proud of me. Honestly, my mother, my father, they cry, they cry watching me play.“My parents were here, they now know how it is, the atmosphere here and more so now seeing it themselves.“It’s something they feel proud of, of their son, because I do it with a lot of love for them too. I’m happy to make my family very happy.”Morelos recently signed his fourth Rangers contract in less than two years and is committed to Ibrox until 2023.And the former HJK Helsinki player admits the love of the fans has inspired him.The forward, who has 29 goals this season, said: “I like Rangers a lot, the fans, the football, what we experience day to day is incredible. The fans, the way they praise us and want to watch us play every weekend, every midweek, is amazing.Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard2
Alfredo Morelos has a good relationship with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard
“I get that adrenaline rush and it’s awesome, I want to be competing as much as I can and as fast as I can.“It’s exciting, I get goosebumps, it’s a love they have, for me for everything I have done on the pitch…. and it really motivates me to know that the fans, both the kids and adults, love me in an incredible way.“I know it and I feel it because every time I score, every time I go to a shopping centre or go out for dinner, the love the Rangers fans have for me is awesome. I want to keep doing things right so they keep loving me.”Morelos promised not to lose the competitive spirit which has got him this far but has also got him into trouble on the pitch. The striker has received four red cards this season, one of which was later rescinded, and a further 16 yellow cards on top of two double-bookings.“I am a very hot player on the field, I’m very passionate, and I like it,” he said.“When I’m competing, when I’m active and fighting with the defence, jumping, holding the ball up, I would never change the way I am.“I’m a tough player, I like playing in the air, I like clashing, I like frustrating the defence.“No one can faze me, I’m the kind of player that is always dedicated to my team, and I fight for my team.”

Shearer was Blackburn’s star performer in this season

Aaron Ramsey has suggested his future lies at Arsenal after hailing Unai Emery's arrival as an 'exciting time' for the Premier League club. He is entering the last 12 months of his contract.
Match Thread: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur [English Premier

Is this goodbye for Hazard?

Despite the flurry of goals to occur in Boxing Day fixtures of the years, 151 clean sheets have been achieved by 87 different goalkeepers. Petr Cech, a keeper with a record 161 Premier League clean sheets, is also the top dog on Boxing Day with six clean sheets followed by former Manchester United and Fulham stopper Edwin Van Der Sar with five.
Premier League opening day fixtures: All the best stats and

Watford’s Miguel Britos scores against Liverpool last season in an epic 3-3 draw.

117 thoughts on " Arsenal leave Chelsea bruised after dominant Emirates win " gotanidea January 19, 2019 at 7:26 pm. I know the players would be more motivated because of that was a big derby game, compared to when they faced West Ham, but they worked much harder than my expectation.
Winning the Europa League would just be papering over the

NSC Olimpiyskiy has hosted the Champions League final

Andre Gray scored an injury time winner as Brendan Rodgers' return to Premier League football ended in defeat. Rodgers' took charge of Leicester earlier this week and visited Watford, a former club of his, in his first match, and the Foxes looked set to secure a share of the spoils after Jamie Vardy cancelled out Troy Deeney's early opener.
Celtic fans hijack Leicester's Twitter as Brendan Rodgers

Steven Gerrard believes the penalty should have been awarded

Liverpool 1-0 Napoli: Mohamed Salah fires Reds into Champions League knockout stages with superb solo effort and Alisson makes incredible save at the death on another memorable Anfield night
Mohamed Salah sends Liverpool into Champions League knockout



Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ready to make Paul Pogba the club's new captain in an attempt to convince the midfielder to remain at Old Trafford. ESPN claim Pogba is one of
Huge hint that Solskjaer will be hired by Man United

2019/20 Premier League winners?

Watford captain Troy Deeney sent a message to Arsenal over his 'cojones' jibe ahead of the sides' clash at the Emirates. Asked if Watford are ready for a strong reaction from Arsenal after his controversial comments, Deeney told Sky Sports: 'I'm always prepared.
Troy Deeney dismisses Everton rumours and insists he is



BERNARDO Silva has started well for Manchester City and looks ready to seize a key role especially after an injury to star man Kevin De Bruyne.. Only goalkeeper Ederson and player of the year De
Manchester City's Bernardo Silva named Premier League

The Premier League has plenty of foreign stars, with Sergio Aguero a huge success story for Manchester City

~ Manchester United news: David De Gea and Paul Pogba agitating for new deals as pay cut threat looms ~ Kenya Latest
Manchester United news: David De Gea and Paul Pogba agitating
gistjunction.com/2019/04/20/manchester-united-news-david-de-gea-and-paul-pogba-agitating-for-new-deals-as-pay-cut-threat-looms/
Manchester United superstars David De Gea and Paul Pogba are set to demand salary increases at Old Trafford, according to The Times. The duo are well aware they are both set to incur a 25 per cent pay cut should the Red Devils fail to qualify for the Champions League next year.
Manchester United news: David De Gea and Paul Pogba agitating

Joey Barton wanted to bring Gallen to Fleetwood when he first took over as manager last summer

Tottenham and West Ham's match on Thursday means both London sides have a double gameweek, with Spurs away at Swansea and the Hammers hosting West Brom on Tuesday. Other big games included in this gameweek are Burnley vs Liverpool, Everton vs Manchester United and Arsenal vs Chelsea.
Sky Sports Fantasy Football Transfer Tips: Raheem Sterling to

Maurizio Sarri says he is ‘very happy’ to remain at Chelsea

Transfer news live updates: Gossip, rumours and done deals from Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Celtic, Rangers and the Championship. Premier League transfer window shut earlier this month; La Liga clubs including Barcelona and Real Madrid have until August 31 to finalise business
Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Griezmann to Barcelona hijack



Los Blancos suffered their 18th defeat of a disastrous season with a 2-0 loss to Real Betis with Bale set to depart on bad terms with boss Zinedine Zidane The match drew a difficult season for
Real Madrid 0-2 Real Betis: Gareth Bale heads down the tunnel

Post a Comment

0 Comments